What teams did people at your school support?

Catholic primary school , Busby went to the church down the road. 99% United. Then went to Xaverian College , the headmaster and a few of the teachers were big blues.

I was in the cub scouts when I was a kid. One year we had a group trip to London which included a trip to Wembley. We got to go up the steps and lift the FA Cup. When we got home they put on a display at the next meeting of all the pictures taken on the trip. There was a picture of the Cup and I can still remember the caption underneath it which said 'we got to lift the FA Cup which had been decorated with red ribbons for everyone who supports Liverpool and Manchester united and blue ones for Dan who supports Manchester City'. I was the only one out of about 30 boys who didnt support one of them 2!

Went to school on the wrong side of the pennies in the Late 70s and 80s. So they were either Dirty Leeds, Liverpool or Shef Wednesday. In the entire school to my knowledge there were only 2 of us who were City fans.

Grew up in Eastbourne and I'd say probably 50% rags and the rest was a mix of arse, dippers and spurs. With a couple of Blackburn fans surfacing around 95. There was one other city fan in the year below me who's dad was a manc lad (and spit of jonny Marr)

Rags and Liverpool was basically it, Josh brownhill (Bristol city player) was in my high school and the only city fan I knew of there

90% Burnley , a few Leeds and Liverpool and the odd United and Bolton. I was the only City fan!!

Mostly Utd, 1 lad was a Leeds fan and there were a handful of intelligent and sophisticated people who supported City. By the time I got to secondary school I was one of the few who supported City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.