Melbourne City FC Thread

Him with the long hair as a holding midfielder is utterly useless does next to nowt and gives the ball away far to much and for a defensive midfielder can’t tackle.

Him with the long hair as a holding midfielder is utterly useless does next to nowt and gives the ball away far to much and for a defensive midfielder can’t tackle.
If he's willing to get a load of stupid haircuts we could sell him to the rags for huge money.

You should of seen him last season. Mostly playing CB.

2 out of 3 aint bad.

The youth boys went down 3:1 in the grand final. Just wasn't meant to be.

The girls won 0:3 and have booked a spot in the semi final away to Brisbane the winner goes into the big one.

The men won a game away to Brisbane 1:2 which is rare. Another come from behind win and slowly we are becoming more attacking but still being caught from poor defending. But in fairness its been less and less lately.

At home this Saturday against Sydney. 3rd vs 1st.

2 out of 3 aint bad.

The youth boys went down 3:1 in the grand final. Just wasn't meant to be.

The girls won 0:3 and have booked a spot in the semi final away to Brisbane the winner goes into the big one.

The men won a game away to Brisbane 1:2 which is rare. Another come from behind win and slowly we are becoming more attacking but still being caught from poor defending. But in fairness its been less and less lately.

At home this Saturday against Sydney. 3rd vs 1st.
What's the difference between finishing second or third?

Do the top three go into the international knockout AFC?

What's the difference between finishing second or third?

Do the top three go into the international knockout AFC?
The top 2 get automatic into Asia and 3rd place goes through a playoff. But it may not be the 2 teams that finish the season. The winner of the Grand final is awarded a title and the winner of the league season is awarded the title. So if a team finishes 6th and wins all their finals games including the grand final they are awarded a title of champions. So the team that finished 2nd then has to play off for ACL.

The top 2 get automatic into Asia and 3rd place goes through a playoff. But it may not be the 2 teams that finish the season. The winner of the Grand final is awarded a title and the winner of the league season is awarded the title. So if a team finishes 6th and wins all their finals games including the grand final they are awarded a title of champions. So the team that finished 2nd then has to play off for ACL.
Wow nothing like devaluing the league season...

Wow nothing like devaluing the league season...

Yeah it's something that is really different down here compared to Europe. Basically the way it's seen is the the League season is a qualification period and the important stuff is when the finals start. And I think it's a cultural thing and it's done throughout all the codes, weather it's good or bad is up to your own opinion, for me personally I prefer the European model of the team that finishes top is champion but I'm not against a finals cinderella story either.

Just depends on where MY team lies in the scenario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.