How many points to win the league?

We're likely to set a points record, nevermind just winning the league.

Will any other team break 92? Doubt it.

If you listen to he media the premier league wants it to go tits up for us.

I'm sure they do.

Which is why they will deservedly get us.

This team was previously good enough to win it by double figures but I I don't see it going that way in these last few months.

Maybe eight or nine points, with another three or four losses and a couple draws thrown in.

I'm sure they do.

This team was previously good enough to win it by double figures but I I don't see it going that way in these last few months.

Maybe eight or nine points, with another three or four losses and a couple draws thrown in.
That’s how I see it. It will be over with games to spare. But those spare games will be used for resting players and experimenting, that’s when the points will start to drop off.

I'm sure they do.

We got a nice cushion though and can afford a couple of defeats.
It means the chasing pack have to win their remaining games and that is unlikely as none of them have put on a run like us.
Throw in our goal difference and we are way out in front.
I think seven wins from the remaining games will see us home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.