Last Film You Saw

Hostiles

Excellent film, great performances all round. The director got across the nature of humanity well i think with Bale well worthy of any awards he may get for this imo.
Is there a decent copy on Kodi/ for download do you know? I fancy watching it, heard it's not your typical " good cowboy/ American army, savage natives" n all that? Not a fan of all this " we invaded your country and now our soldiers are sad" type films but heard this one shows a bit of both sides. Or am I thinking of a completely different film? Haha

Is there a decent copy on Kodi/ for download do you know? I fancy watching it, heard it's not your typical " good cowboy/ American army, savage natives" n all that? Not a fan of all this " we invaded your country and now our soldiers are sad" type films but heard this one shows a bit of both sides. Or am I thinking of a completely different film? Haha
You have the right film in mind squire. I did groan at the possibility of that basic formula but it goes deeper. It should be on kodi by now i assume as i have had it for at least a day ready to watch. No idea about the addons though myself boss. I would check your fav movie addon as it should be on that by now. Quality is a good 720p telesync with clear audio.

You have the right film in mind squire. I did groan at the possibility of that basic formula but it goes deeper. It should be on kodi by now i assume as i have had it for at least a day ready to watch. No idea about the addons though myself boss. I would check your fav movie addon as it should be on that by now. Quality is a good 720p telesync with clear audio.
Nice one, I'll give it a go tomorrow when her in doors goes out, don't think it'll be her cup of tea ha. I take it from that you didn't watch it at the pictures? My add ons haven't been the most reliable lately, if you can point me in the right direction of a download it would be much appreciated

Downsizing - It was alright, an interesting story, but the whole 'if humans go extinct it will be a catastrophe' narrative just doesn't make any sense.

I, Tonya
5.9 5.9 5.9 5.9 5.9 5.9
Get this man a beer on me, i like it hehe.

Downsizing - It was alright, an interesting story, but the whole 'if humans go extinct it will be a catastrophe' narrative just doesn't make any sense.

It all went rather weird didn't it. A shame because the trailer made it look a nice fun film perfect for the family of a Sunday afternoon.

Get this man a beer on me, i like it hehe.

It all went rather weird didn't it. A shame because the trailer made it look a nice fun film perfect for the family of a Sunday afternoon.

I didn't see any trailers, just watched it for it's novelty and because I remembered seeing The Incredible Shrinking Man. I can't remember the exact quote, but
when they realize that it's too late, that humans have 1-2 hundred years left despite the downsizing, the Norwegians have digged a tunnel to hide out out for 8000 years till the atmosphere restabilizes or something. The Christoph Waltz character says something like, 'you think those people will not continue behaving like humans? - they'll tear each other apart down there'

Forest Gump love this film 8.5/10 the simplicity of the man, if only we could all,see the world through his eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.