Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he can do no wrong on here,in the stands very different,but on here yea he does,again proves who goes and who doesn't at the end of the day I suspect
Posture all you want like it has any relevance where you watch from, you're still talking piffle in pure footballing terms, it doesn't matter if you're sat in the dugout if you're doing that.

I don't see it,no,I take this last week as a very sore example for me to absorb,his miss at Burnley is still hurting,but it seems to have been glossed over as a one of those things moments,it was and can happen,but why always him ?

I read the comments about Aguero on here,who gets ridiculed,but Sterling gets away with it....no I'm not having it mate I'm sorry,but it is how I feel at this moment in time
I can see your point but personally, i don't believe Sergio or Sterling are worthy of any derision. Both have contributed enormously to the position we are in and for that reason I'd say both should have a bit of leeway in the bank. Sterling miss was horrendous and you're right, he does have that factor of his game to improve which I think this season he has done to a degree. I'm hoping he will continue to eradicate that part from his game and if he does he'll be phenomenal.

Posture all you want that you're the most massive blue like it has any relevance, you're still talking piffle in pure footballing terms it doesn't matter if you're sat in the dugout if you're doing that.

I'm fairly experienced,certainly in City terms of working out a good un from,well you know the rest

You're trying to comprehend the square root of fuck all, mate. You're coming on here to tell everyone how much you don't like him and how they shouldn't too.

Dressing your drivel up as healthy debate is either delusional or disingenuous.

I've absolutely no idea what you are fucking on about

I'm fairly experienced,certainly in City terms of working out a good un from,well you know the rest
Hang on I'm not defending his miss, he should have buried it but do you not think as a whole he's having a good season? You really think there isn't a good player in Raheem?

I can see your point but personally, i don't believe Sergio or Sterling are worthy of any derision. Both have contributed enormously to the position we are in and for that reason I'd say both should have a bit of leeway in the bank. Sterling miss was horrendous and you're right, he does have that factor of his game to improve which I think this season he has done to a degree. I'm hoping he will continue to eradicate that part from his game and if he does he'll be phenomenal.

I'm not looking for plaudits mate,there are quite a few on here who say the same as me,again it is all about opinions,but the arguments against are a joke really,same old stuff comes out,he's young blah,blah,blah,learning his trade blah,blah,blah,I don't get it,and there are many that don't,it is just some can't accept it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.