Do you really believe the league is over...?

We'll be crowned Champions, but I've probably got more faith in United dropping points v Chelsea and Liverpool, and possibly even at Selhurst Park, than any blind faith in City's recent stuttering away form suddenly improving.
Our stuttering away form ? WWWWDLWWD since (and including) united A.

I think we can probably rule out chelsea now, so its down to three.

Our stuttering away form ? WWWWDLWWD since (and including) united A.

I think we can probably rule out chelsea now, so its down to three.

Sorry mate, but the thread is about winning the League, so I wasn't counting Bristol and Cardiff.
DLD is what I meant by recently stuttering.

Sorry mate, but the thread is about winning the League, so I wasn't counting Bristol and Cardiff.
Yeah I understand that, but our "away form" includes all games, and its not too shabby, especially when you add in some of the assaults we've been handed out in some of those games. Liverpool away is not one we ever win anyway, and we were about 2 inches away from drawing that.

I'm sure this is your post?
You used the words pressure and crucial, both a tad more urgent and hyperbolic than important.
Every game is important, not every game is crucial.
Arsenal at Wembley is crucial as it's a one-off, Leicester is just another league game, part of twelve league games we have that we can win or lose and still win the title.
No wonder the ground is so quiet, if they're all like you and the other flappers then you'll all be too busy biting your nails.

Still can’t see the words that we will get caught but 5/10 for trying.

Liverpool as a long shot, a very long shot I'll agree.

Heaven forbid we collapse in the last 12 games but Liverpool still have to play Manure and Chelsea and are one point ahead of Chelsea and two ahead of Spurs.

These sides have been up and down all season and they won't catch Manure now either.

They drop points every second game , its not going to change in the last 12 games cleavers.

They will do extremely well to finish with 77 points.

What odds could you get us going 2-2-8 in our last 12 games.

Yes a narrow victory at Newcastle followed by draw at Palace loss to Pool and draw at Burnley.

We have definitely dropped off away from home since the Swansea win but mainly because of David Silva not always being available.

Fortunately we have continued to march on at home and long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.