POTY 17/18

KDB will piss it, you only have to look at how glowingly he's referred to by opposing managers, this is in stark contrast to previous years when aguero, silva and yaya were ignored...

I'm really not arsed if he does anyway, just another indictment of the old boy networks still at play if so!

Be Giggsy...or Tony Marshall.

You jest but the year Brian Riggs won the award his stats were staggering. 12 league starts, 12 substitute appearances and one league goal.

And some people think there's no bias.....

Or to put it another way - anyone will win it providing they are not receiving the Good Sheikh's shilling! Same with MotY. Pep could win four trophies and it will be BFSean who will walk off with the pot!
I think it's awards like this where you see the bias/hatred of our club & owner in all its glory.

KDB will piss it, you only have to look at how glowingly he's referred to by opposing managers, this is in stark contrast to previous years when aguero, silva and yaya were ignored...

I'm really not arsed if he does anyway, just another indictment of the old boy networks still at play if so!

Hard to imagine KDB not winning both the players' and sportswriters' awards even in a season when a Dipper is scoring for fun.

A serious immediate dip in form could change things but if KDB keeps doing what he has been doing, even the idiots that get to vote on this will back him in sufficient numbers.

His passing alone makes him the outstanding candidate. I honestly believe that it is on a level that has never been witnessed before in the English game. The boy has a footballing intelligence that is very special. He plays by intuition...

Hard to imagine KDB not winning both the players' and sportswriters' awards even in a season when a Dipper is scoring for fun.

A serious immediate dip in form could change things but if KDB keeps doing what he has been doing, even the idiots that get to vote on this will back him in sufficient numbers.

His passing alone makes him the outstanding candidate. I honestly believe that it is on a level that has never been witnessed before in the English game. The boy has a footballing intelligence that is very special. He plays by intuition...

Agree with all of that. However, there maybe sufficient numbers of rags, dippers and gooners in the media to ensure that either Kane or Salah will beat him to the sportswriter’s award. Never underestimate their bitterness. Just look at that woman Rudd for starters.
It will truly be a watershed moment if a City player walks away with the highest individual accolades in the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.