POTY 17/18

As much as I love Salah, and he has been absolutely fantastic. Bias aside I’d have to go for KDB.

Been incredible and will actually of helped his team win something, both Kane and Salah won’t be able to boast that.

Whether I actually think he’ll get it though is another thing. Reckon it’ll go to Kane.

KDB, Kane and Salah are all stars of their respective teams; big difference is that only KDB is leading his team to a league title.

Steven Gerrard wasn't able to do that, not even when he had some of the best talents in his team.

Agree with all of that. However, there maybe sufficient numbers of rags, dippers and gooners in the media to ensure that either Kane or Salah will beat him to the sportswriter’s award. Never underestimate their bitterness. Just look at that woman Rudd for starters.
It will truly be a watershed moment if a City player walks away with the highest individual accolades in the game

Be a very sad day and a sad indictment of our media if KDB does not win FOTY. He's currently on another level to Salah and Kane. The latter two score a lot of goals but they take a lot of shots, which is a feat in itself but I don't believe their finishing this season is better than Aguero's and he would probably be even closer to them on goals scored if he had played as many minutes as them.

It's a shame KDB has not scored a few more goals.

It's a shame KDB has not scored a few more goals.

Goals shouldn't be a big factor though. Didn't Kante have only 1 goal last season and he won POTY?

I think the award has to go to the most influential player in the league and for most people that's KDB.

If we win the league and POTY isn’t KDB, and MOTY not Pep, then the football world has lost it’s mind...which is quite possible.

KDB player of the year , (players player and football writers) Pep manager of the year and we also should get team of the year , if this does not happen after our record breaking season then there is a clear agenda against our football club

See bbc website have a full article on how amazing Salah is, and a few commentators have been a lot more vocal about his POTY eligability, the now the voting is around amd I am npt saying players are influenced, but a lot of noise was made in the press around voting time when giggs, kante and hazard recently won also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.