New York
Las Vegas
Mexico City
Barcelona
Cancun
Lisbon
Perpignan
Nice

All better than that snobby dirty trampy place. I did have a name of a hotel I did stop in Paris 2 years ago but forgot it now, was the name of a monarch of it helps and was across the road from a metro station...

Top 3 lol

New York
Las Vegas
Mexico City
Barcelona
Cancun
Lisbon
Perpignan
Nice

All better than that snobby dirty trampy place. I did have a name of a hotel I did stop in Paris 2 years ago but forgot it now, was the name of a monarch of it helps and was across the road from a metro station...

I've never heard of that one.

Went to the England game last June. Stayed at the Elysa Luxembourg in the 5th arrondissement. Best to stay in the 5th or 6th arrondissements.
Around the corner from Luxembourg metro station which is a direct link to Charles de Gaulle airport. Walking distance to most sites.

My wife and I went before Xmas for 5 nights. Booked a 1-bedroom apartment via AirBnB and its was great: very central and well equipped.

I found the people to be very friendly and helpful - my French is very sparse but it wasn't a problem.

The sights are great and we just walked everywhere, we didn't use the tube even once. If you are planning a trip to the Eiffel Tower get there early as there are airport style security arrangements and then another queue for the tickets. You can pre-book but what if it's misty or low-cloudy?

The only problem was it meant I missed the Spurs home game. But it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see our kids and their school choir singing at Notre Dame, so it had to be done.

Well let's say I have visited a lot more places than that little list you posted...
Who asked you anyway?

It’s a forum. He’s allowed to express an opinion.

As I said, Blues in the pub who did PSG away or have done France away with England (I went with Wales) had similar views. An overpriced dump with a nasty vibe.

Top 3 lol

New York
Las Vegas
Mexico City
Barcelona
Cancun
Lisbon
Perpignan
Nice

Cancun??? Fucking hell

Thoroughly enjoyed it, myself. Found it a fascinating place with plenty of reasonably priced eateries off the main drag. Many of which do a set menu with wine inc.
Walked everywhere, only took the Metro to and from Gare du Nord. We went in the last few days of March at the time. Weather was sunny and warm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.