It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph is HG. Muric is/will be association trained. Completely different...apples and oranges.

I know that. I'm just saying that since January Muric qualifies as a homegrown player. Thus it frees up a foreign player spot in champions league squad meaning we can include both Delph and Zinchenko.

Wut? We have an incredibly dynamic LB. He is injured. Our backup RB is not though. In fact he is very much like Delph/Oz/and...Danilo. We are not going to get a Mendy or Walker type player to come in and backup LB.

I was referring to Delph/Oz. Huge fan of Mendy. He has the exact profile that I look for in a fullback. I'm guessing we'll roll with Delph/Oz next year as our backup LB and then reevaluate in Jan or the summer after. I'm not ready to give up on Danilo as a backup RB yet but I'm not opposed to shipping him out if that's his wish. I think we could get a backup like Walker/Mendy but they'd have to really young. Walker/Maffeo + Mendy/Young Dynamic LB if the club choose to go that route.

Is this the thread where we lap up "ITKs" who get bugger all right. Count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.