Short Break In Paris.

I have bewn there 3 years ago( for the first time) I have completely enjoined it.
Imo one of the reasons of the contrast opinions is may be people have this fancy imagination of Paris and get shocked when encountering beggars, soaring prices etc
Well I have found it both .And i have enjoyed every bit of the ' facinating Paris '
I just felt authorities should do more in terms of safety and cleanliness.
And as someone said earlier the weather currently is not so great.

Enjoyed it a lot. Went for a wedding. Don't get the hate on here, but it takes all sorts I guess. Wouldn't be in my top 3, but there are a lot of cities in the world, and the more you experience, the more you appreciate what the likes of London and Paris have to offer.

If you're going for 3 days, spend more than you think you can afford, and you'll get away with murder with the wife for years (and some 'appreciation' thrown in). In 6 months, you'll forget you spent more than you should have.

If you go cheap, she'll never let you forget.

Men having to spend fortunes in dirty cities in an attempt to keep their marriages in check and, I imagine, have their cocks sucked every now and again? How fucking tragic.

Nothing worse than seeing a rum friend go under the thumb by some dominating slag. I recall one having to beg to go to Barcelona away for ONE night.

Men having to spend fortunes in dirty cities in an attempt to keep their marriages in check and, I imagine, have their cocks sucked every now and again? How fucking tragic.

Nothing worse than seeing a rum friend go under the thumb by some dominating slag. I recall one having to beg to go to Barcelona away for ONE night.

Someones getting fuckall.

You need to get a life mate you sound one sad barsteward...

Someones getting fuckall.

Just like many married men. One in two end in divorce and then far too many fathers miss out on their children for the foreseeable.

Use your relationship in a feeble attempt to put someone down? Meet Mr Insecure.

Just like many married men. One in two end in divorce and then far too many fathers miss out on their children for the foreseeable.

Use your relationship in a feeble attempt to put someone down? Meet Mr Insecure.

I only said you need a shag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.