Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

This weirdo kind of sums up how strange the average British football fan is, and of course, he knows more than all the managers who have picked him.

http://www.football365.com/news/why-do-i-take-pleasure-in-raheem-sterlings-failures

I didn't read it all as i got bored rather quickly so someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

He'd be his favourite player if he cost £14M but isn't because Liverpool choose to demand £45m + add ons!!

How the fuck is any of that Raheem's fault and what does the price someone pay have to do with the way things turn out for a player? Veron cost £28m god knows how long ago and was an abysmal failure.

He's integral to the way we play, is always involved in the game and even though he makes the odd mistake so what? Who doesn't.

I'm guessing the author is a dipper supporter.

I didn't read it all as i got bored rather quickly so someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

He'd be his favourite player if he cost £14M but isn't because Liverpool choose to demand £45m + add ons!!

How the fuck is any of that Raheem's fault and what does the price someone pay have to do with the way things turn out for a player? Veron cost £28m god knows how long ago and was an abysmal failure.

He's integral to the way we play, is always involved in the game and even though he makes the odd mistake so what? Who doesn't.

I'm guessing the author is a dipper supporter.

The entire crux of this bellend's article is that if a player costs £50m+ he should be something special, whilst neglecting to acknowledge that Raheem Sterling didn't actually cost £50m+

I believe in supporting all our players and getting behind them when they pull on the shirt. Sterling has been unfairly abused on many occasions and often by his own fans. However, I don't think it is unfair to evaluate his performances which appear to be starting to head in the direction of last seasons inconsistency again. I suggest it is fair comment to claim that either of Marhez or Sanchez would be likely to be ahead of him in the pecking order if they were available for selection.

Many said the same about Bernardo when we signed him.

The author won't give a fuck he's paid per click and will get the **** of klanfield knocking one out and irate blues wanting to send him their shit via email.

The internet is largely a good thing.
Toby is of many reasons why it's necessary to qualify that statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.