Pizza

Many moons ago I ordered a calzone on a college trip to venice. It was only a bloody cornish-pastie-pizza-thing! I'd never seen the likes of it before, though always now order calzone - -with an egg baked inside as an extra...

I had to try one, there about a 6" cost £3, tastes really nice surprisingly, I'll make my own next time though.

Tuna and pepperoni, trust me, fantastic.
Tuna on pizza is indeed a tasty secret that still amazes me to this day. That said, i do love the stuff, posh albacore steaks, sashimi from very fatty to lean top end stuff and tinned tuna to, i love the lot. In fact a tuna mayo butty with red onion is arguably my fav butty and way to enjoy tuna. I don't care it has been heated in the tin and so on, get it on a butty with mayo and your on to a winner.

I had no idea Tuna was seen as some form of pizza abuse going of the reactions from friends when i ate it.

You ever tried Korean pizza, it is the worst thing i have ever had. The base is so sweet i understand why koreans even bin the crust off. The toppings are just whatever the fuck you got really. I saw someone order and eat a condensed cream, strawberry and calamari pizza! a part of my soul left me that day. We had finished but i said to the missus i wanted to see this abomination, and low the abomination appeared and was devoured. I did not have a pizza for 6 months after that.

I had to try one, there about a 6" cost £3, tastes really nice surprisingly, I'll make my own next time though.
It is people like you that will see the human race wither and die sir :-D

Fair play for giving it a go, did the base get soggy? i have to monster my yorkshire pudd quick because soggy pudd is fucking horrible in texture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.