Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very questionable sky advert for this weekends football. Showing highlights of our season.
Quote: "see how simple football can be ...

... most of the time"
Followed by all 4 goals against vs dippers
Unnecessary dig as we aren't playing them

Make your own minds up on that one

small rant here....
who the fuck are all these cnts that have never seen innercity manchester..(even half the rags claim salford as an independent city when it suits them) twats that abide in london scotland ireland and wales from andy goldstien to dion dublin with every fuckin gloryhunter inbetween that crawl out like cockroaches from the spaces underneath the fridge to make money from an allegience that really has fuck all to do with them except george best an irish woman beater used to play for them or their dad felt sorry cos of a plane crash...i dont mind a mancunian utd fan but the rest can kiss my blue moon of an arse .
Shame you made it so short, I could have read that all night

Shame you made it so short, I could have read that all night

Perhaps he'd like one of these....

republic-of-mancunia-cockney-reds-tshirt_design.jpg

Or perhaps...

not-arrogant-just-better-tshirt_design.jpg

Only £14.99...

https://www.tshirtsunited.com/catalogue/tshirts/all/republic-of-mancunia-cockney-reds-tshirt.html

small rant here....
who the fuck are all these cnts that have never seen innercity manchester..(even half the rags claim salford as an independent city when it suits them) twats that abide in london scotland ireland and wales from andy goldstien to dion dublin with every fuckin gloryhunter inbetween that crawl out like cockroaches from the spaces underneath the fridge to make money from an allegience that really has fuck all to do with them except george best an irish woman beater used to play for them or their dad felt sorry cos of a plane crash...i dont mind a mancunian utd fan but the rest can kiss my blue moon of an arse .

Great rant but just for the record, Salford is a City in its own right. They hate the fact that the Raggy class of someyear built a hotel in Salford but brand it Manchester. Rags, they have no class.

He's pretty fair from what I've seen. He was the one saying Mane should be off and he wasn't disagreeing with either Spurs penalty at the weekend. obviously he supports Liverpool but he's as fair as you can really hope him to be imo

Agreed Carragher is far better and more impartial than Neville, even his accent doesn't annoy me that much anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.