Cheddar Man

Yes. All white people came from black people.

That’s why I’m struggling to understand why this news would shock anyone.

Edit. White people and black people are the same species. All people were black when they were people. That is what you’re saying right?

My thoughts.

I really don’t get the level of surprise with this discovery.

he was black/brown with dark hair and blues eyes will the white supremacist bnp, britain first etc people finally shut the fuck up and accept we are truly historically a nation of diversity that should be celabrated.

You've looked at this wrong.

This article confirms to them that white people are more evolved than black people and that the change to white skin and "society" took off around the same time, meaning that white people are biologically more civilised than black people.

You should probably talk to some racists. This news will not annoy them.

You've looked at this wrong.

This article confirms to them that white people are more evolved than black people and that the change to white skin and "society" took off around the same time, meaning that white people are biologically more civilised than black people.

You should probably talk to some racists. This news will not annoy them.

I can’t see how it changes the argument either way, it just confirms what we already knew, just the evolution in skin colour happened later than first thought.

I love stuff like this but I was hardly gobsmacked to hear the news.

I agree with your point, that’s what they think.

I can’t see how it changes the argument either way, it just confirms what we already knew, just the evolution in skin colour happened later than first thought.

It's a 75% chance to be dark skinned so, rationally, the modeller has gone with the most likely scenario. Not quite a dead issue but a dying one.

Whatever we all came from like space bacteria anyway so chill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.