How many points to win the league?

It’s not a good thing surely.

I’m looking forward to the game, I’ll enjoy the 90+ minutes.

We’ll both get the same result but I’ll wager I may enjoy the journey of getting there a bit more.
I'll enjoy the game too once there... I may get an itch to get up and leave at 87 minutes from my perch in 315 but that's entirely normal :-)

If we carry on with same form yes we piss it, I think people’s worry is form going out the window if couple of results happen
When we beat United everyone thought it’s pretty much over, United were deflated and dropped 6 points next 3 games
If they say got the gap to 9 points does that give them extra fight and make us a little nervous?
I just want it done

People forget how PEG went for the Europa cup lat year when the top 4 looked unobtainable, I suspect a similar thing will happen this year with regards to the top 4, if in 3 games time they are no closer to catching us but a top 4 finish looks assured then I can see him playing weakened teams and focusing on the CL.

I've just realised that a win on Saturday secures European football next season, has any other team ever secured this before mid Feb?
Could be another record in the making.

People forget how PEG went for the Europa cup lat year when the top 4 looked unobtainable, I suspect a similar thing will happen this year with regards to the top 4, if in 3 games time they are no closer to catching us but a top 4 finish looks assured then I can see him playing weakened teams and focusing on the CL.
Possibly but they can't take their eye of the ball too much or they could end up in a fight for a top 4 place.

A couple of weeks ago we had a 12 point lead with 14 games left, now we have a 13 point lead with only 12 to go, so why are there more flappers now than we had 2 weeks ago ?
Because of diabolical refereeing (sometimes Non)decisions and serious injury to one of our main players - Sane.

I did say on page 20 boxing day another 30pts will do it,we have 14pts since then so 16 more will put us on 85.Rags would need another 30pts I don't see them getting that,plus I think we will get more than 16pts so no worry's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.