Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are definitely holding some back. There was 4 lower at 2pm and 1 lower block left at 5pm yesterday and now 17? hmmm...

Seats held back for corporates that have no decided they don't want them anymore is my guess

Seats held back for corporates that have no decided they don't want them anymore is my guess

Maybe supporters clubs? 17 blocks is thousands of tickets? i was very surprised so see the lack of lower tier availability yesterday at this point. TBF it might give some supporters with lower points a better seat..

Not sure about that. Our SC expected the allocation to be in the lower tier at £72 each. When the allocation was confirmed we were told the tickets are £56 which points to upper tier.
Maybe supporters clubs? 17 blocks is thousands of tickets? i was very surprised so see the lack of lower tier availability yesterday at this point. TBF it might give some supporters with lower points a better seat..

based on Liverpool's allocation 2 years ago, and albeit the west end this is how roughly our allocation of 32600 tickets will break down

652 tickets @ 100 quid cat 1
3912 tickets@ 90 quid cat 2
12062 tickets @ 72 quid cat 3
10758 tickets @ 56 quid cat 4
5216 tickets @ 40 quid cat 5

possibly not entirely exact, but very very close, and hopefully for those looking will give an idea of whats left

based on Liverpool's allocation 2 years ago, and albeit the west end this is how roughly our allocation of 32600 tickets will break down

652 tickets @ 100 quid cat 1
3912 tickets@ 90 quid cat 2
12062 tickets @ 72 quid cat 3
10758 tickets @ 56 quid cat 4
5216 tickets @ 40 quid cat 5

possibly not entirely exact, but very very close, and hopefully for those looking will give an idea of whats left

I am about the same in the points pecking order this time compared with the Liverpool final. I didn't have as good a choice of seats in level 5 though. I still got a decent seat, but it suggests to me that with the increase in corporates since 2016 there has been a sizeable allocation for them in the lower tier, with Supporters Clubs being moved upstairs to level 5. I would not be surprised if there are some in my own Supporters Club without seasoncards (and thus not even on the Cup Scheme) who will have a better view than me (and of course many others).That's the way the cookie crumbles but it does make a bit of a mockery of the entire system.

Cat 5 lower tier is the way to go, the gradient of the lower tier means the back of the east stand is is east ham, 3rd tier even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.