Jon Venables sentenced to 40 months.

In the court room.

You're talking about murderous revenge.
Please do not put words into my mouth.
I am talking about justice.
As a society i think we can just say that this individual is broken,unable to be fixed,and will spend the rest of his days behind bars,away from children and the internet.
Justice.

People can't get their heads around it being revenge. They are just fuckin bloodthirsty.
I am not a bloodthristy string em up advocate.
I believe in rehabilitation and that as a modern first world country we should strive to find the solutions. However lets not be candid here, peadophiles are the most most vile and deceptive perversion of what it means to be human.
I only ask that this excuse for a human is locked away, never to harm any human being until such a time as we as a society accept they are “fixed”.
Justice.

I am not a bloodthristy string em up advocate.
I believe in rehabilitation and that as a modern first world country we should strive to find the solutions. However lets not be candid here, peadophiles are the most most vile and deceptive perversion of what it means to be human.
I only ask that this excuse for a human is locked away, never to harm any human being until such a time as we as a society accept they are “fixed”.
Justice.
If someone is beyond rehabilitation at the age of 10, then that's a pretty fucking damning indictment of your criminal justice system.

If someone is beyond rehabilitation at the age of 10, then that's a pretty fucking damning indictment of your criminal justice system.
This is Venables second conviction,not counting the conviction for murder,he is no longer 10, i am talking about this individual as an adult abnormality.
He is clearly a wrong un and needs to be fixed. I dont believe he can be ( as demonstrated by this **** ) so should spend his life behind bars.
Justice

This is Venables second conviction,not counting the conviction for murder,he is no longer 10, i am talking about this individual as an adult abnormality.
He is clearly a wrong un and needs to be fixed. I dont believe he can be ( as demonstrated by this **** ) so should spend his life behind bars.
Justice
Hmm, who would have thought that someone who spent their entire adolescence in prison might not be a functioning member of society when he came out?

Why do you think his identity should be revealed now, what would be achieved by it?
Aside from the immediate increase in public safety, specifically children?

If someone lynched him, they'd be punished.

Something he has yet to be dealt sadly.

If only he sold Kodi boxes instead of being a nonce, he'd get 10 years and not 40 months.

Hmm, who would have thought that someone who spent their entire adolescence in prison might not be a functioning member of society when he came out?
Someone who thought prison was about rehabilitation ???

Am i missing the point ?

He is broken, he should be locked up until he is “fixed”

The other one seems to be keeping his head down and appears to be a functioning member of society after spending his entire adolescence in prison

Out in 12mths, back on his all expenses paid tax payers funded fair ground ride. Not comfortable with this. I wonder if the left wing luvie types who now run our Nanny state and are so vocal on blue moon at times are happy with this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.