How many points to win the league?

One man’s “flapping” is another man’s cautious optimism.

I’m cautiously optimistic, but I stress over more key injuries! I feel like that is the only thing that can hurt us from here.

One man’s “flapping” is another man’s cautious optimism.

I’m cautiously optimistic, but I stress over more key injuries! I feel like that is the only thing that can hurt us from here.

Sane coming back and potentially only missing the Leicester league game would be huge for us. Need an update on Delph. Laporte coming in is huge for us as is Jesus coming back - hopefully soon.

We might just get our squad back at the right time.

As City fans we're wired this way. We lose all sense of perspective because, thankfully, we don't have the arrogance of others. If this was Liverpool, Utd and possibly even Chelsea now, the media would be fawning over every minute of every game, winners T-shirts would be printed and the open top bus would be getting fuelled up ready for the parade. But we're City, we don't gloat, we just hold our breath until it's mathematically impossible for anyone to catch us, and even then we'd be worrying about having points deducted!!! I love it that the majority of City fans are wired this way, we're not 2nd class citizens, we don't have an inferiority complex but years of cock ups have left there mark, and for me I'd much prefer to be this way than have the arrogance of the self-entitled media darlings that are Utd and Liverpool.

As City fans we're wired this way. We lose all sense of perspective because, thankfully, we don't have the arrogance of others. If this was Liverpool, Utd and possibly even Chelsea now, the media would be fawning over every minute of every game, winners T-shirts would be printed and the open top bus would be getting fuelled up ready for the parade. But we're City, we don't gloat, we just hold our breath until it's mathematically impossible for anyone to catch us, and even then we'd be worrying about having points deducted!!! I love it that the majority of City fans are wired this way, we're not 2nd class citizens, we don't have an inferiority complex but years of cock ups have left there mark, and for me I'd much prefer to be this way than have the arrogance of the self-entitled media darlings that are Utd and Liverpool.

Very true. Love the points deducted bit :)

Well said Sir !

sane,delph,jesus to come back next month,everything will fit in nicely,get through the champs tie with Basel get into march and all our players should be fit(touch wood)we are in a great position ,but as ive said all along one game at a time, the most important one is the next one ,pep has been saying this all the time.great minds think alike :)

lets just start with 3 points tomorrow then move on to the next game, can not be doing with this points counting.

Pointless isnt it. Fact is as we stand is it 7 wins GUARANTEES it ? So depending on this weekends results it could be 6 , or even 5. Or ... even still 7.

Feel like asking for a rolling wotsit at the top of this page stating exactly how many wins/points are required

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.