Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempted to book my travel now but dont want to jinx it! I cant get mine until the 14th!

Yes mate. I’ve never been but got a blue mate down in London whose Uncle runs it so that’s where we heading

Cheers mate. We normally do cans on the street if it's the West side but not as good to do that on the East side plus the weather won't be great at this time of the year. The pub options on the East side are pretty shite so The Windermere could be a decent alternative for a couple of hours. Handy as fuck for getting to Wembley too

No pal, you can't just park on roads around Wembley, they are all residents parking only. If you do your car won't be there when you get back and you'll be hit with a ridiculous Bill. The just park website doesn't exactly do as it says on the tin. Go on the site, enter wembley where it asks you where you wsnt to park and it will show you hundreds of driveways where the owners allow you to park. You must then pick one and book it and pay via the website. It costs between £10 and £25 ish. My booking is £15. I've used the site 6 or 7 times now with no problems to park at Wembley. I suggest messaging the owner via the website after booking, just to say hello, it goes down well, they are usually quite friendly, we've even used their toilets before leaving...!!
It's pretty easy to navigate and use mate...
I didn’t mean leave the car anywhere lol.. I meant when you park on the drive do you need to knock on the door to let the owner you have arrived, or do you just park and go.
Cheers for the reply, as looks like I’m driving down on my own now, so was thinking of parking somewhere and getting the tube in, or trying this.
Thanks again.

Green man is allocated to the team in the west end.
Our options this time are
The Torch, 1-5 Bridge Road, Wembley

Crock of Gold, 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Watkins Folly, 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW

Blue Check Café, 12-13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ

The Parish, 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP

First Class Sports Bar, 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

The Wembley Tavern, 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

Copper Jug, 10 The Broadway, Preston Road, Harrow

Flyers Last Stand, 45 Blackbird Hill, Wembley, NW9 8RS

Moore Spice (1966), Wembley Retain Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH

Crystals, Sinitron Hse, 1 South Way

Flyers Last Stand, 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS

All crap - harrow for us!

A warning to all arsenal fans - do not eat the Jamaican jerk chicken from the barbecue at the green man pub. Are it in 2011 and took my stomach 5 months to get better!

Cheers mate. We normally do cans on the street if it's the West side but not as good to do that on the East side plus the weather won't be great at this time of the year. The pub options on the East side are pretty shite so The Windermere could be a decent alternative for a couple of hours. Handy as fuck for getting to Wembley too
No problem, looking forward to it

Loads available, I will be very surprised if this doesn't go on general sale.

Seems more tickets available in the bottom tier this morning.
Bought mine at about 6pm today....was told that the lower tier was sold out...got one low in the upper tier....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.