Leroy Sane - Ankle ligament damage confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just as excited as everyone else at this news, but I hope we don't rush him back. I'd much rather he miss the cup final and be available for Chelsea the following weekend than to come off at half time at Wembley for aggravating it more.

A fully fit Leroy would have an absolute ball on the wide open spaces of Wembley, i hope to fvck he recovers in time

Hate to say it but he didn't in the semi final last year. Looked knackered towards the end of the game.

A year further down the line and with the season he's having, would be great if he's back at 100% for the cup final as we all owe Arsenal after last year.

I'm not a physio but when I used to play five a side I regularly used to go over on my ankles and ended up taping both in the end as suggested by my physio. Down the side of my calf under my foot and up the inside of my calf. Could still run and strike a ball but it stopped me going over on them. Anybody know if this is still done could Leroy do this? Or is it frowned upon?

I'm not a physio but when I used to play five a side I regularly used to go over on my ankles and ended up taping both in the end as suggested by my physio. Down the side of my calf under my foot and up the inside of my calf. Could still run and strike a ball but it stopped me going over on them. Anybody know if this is still done could Leroy do this? Or is it frowned upon?
Please tell me this post is a wind-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.