Someones knocking on the door, someones ringing the bell

Not a clue what you're all going on Aboot.

Ok Imagine 7 blokes skiing down your road, all are singing a shit song. They slide/glide perfectly to a stop outside your ranch, their teeth glisten in the sunlight. They knock at your door, snow falls on their heads from your porch roof and they all laugh as they shake it off, you answer in your boxers, your trousers are down your ankles and the moose is calling you back indoors. Do you take the cheque or go back to the moose ?

Well that is the advert.

That prick from x-Factor few years ago was one of them when I watched it
One of the most hateful people I’ve ever seen

Also have you seen the maltesers advert with the disabled girl talking about giving a fella a handjob?
I saw it as a modern take on the old Flake adverts but rather than sucking off a flake she was wanking off a packet of Maltesers and sending the spunk/Maltesers all over the sleeve of her friend's blouse. It is highly erotic.

Last edited:
Ok Imagine 7 blokes skiing down your road, all are singing a shit song. They slide/glide perfectly to a stop outside your ranch, their teeth glisten in the sunlight. They knock at your door, snow falls on their heads from your porch roof and they all laugh as they shake it off, you answer in your boxers, your trousers are down your ankles and the moose is calling you back indoors. Do you take the cheque or go back to the moose ?

Well that is the advert.

I'm wearing my silk sponge Bob boxers if you can work with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.