Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t mean leave the car anywhere lol.. I meant when you park on the drive do you need to knock on the door to let the owner you have arrived, or do you just park and go.
Cheers for the reply, as looks like I’m driving down on my own now, so was thinking of parking somewhere and getting the tube in, or trying this.
Thanks again.

When I drive to London for games, I park at Stanmore underground station. Its great especially for Wembley, and its free street parking, on the street first left past the station.

My tickets come in the post yesterday.
It makes it all seem more real now.
To think all them years of only dreaming of getting to WEMBLEY
.now I am a regular any new city fans out there please don't take getting to wembley for granted.
CITY ARE BACK HELLO HELLO
C.T.I.D.

My tickets come in the post yesterday.
It makes it all seem more real now.
To think all them years of only dreaming of getting to WEMBLEY
.now I am a regular any new city fans out there please don't take getting to wembley for granted.
CITY ARE BACK HELLO HELLO
C.T.I.D.
Great post. I used to get excited (and then eventually upset) when we got to quarter finals (Spurs at Maine Road, Palace at Selhurst and West Ham at Etihad)
Now it’s 3rd league cup final in 5 years!

I didn’t mean leave the car anywhere lol.. I meant when you park on the drive do you need to knock on the door to let the owner you have arrived, or do you just park and go.
Cheers for the reply, as looks like I’m driving down on my own now, so was thinking of parking somewhere and getting the tube in, or trying this.
Thanks again.
No worries, if you do book a drive, you can message the owner and they reply. They also normally show their mobile number. I tend to message them, and ring, giving them an eta for our arrival.

Due to financial reasons I had to give up my season ticket this season(big mistake) I’ve got over 6,000 points and was desperate to get a ticket and take my young son to Wembley for the first time! I was banging on it going down to cityzens but just read somewhere that it would be for cityzen matchday holders only if it does? Despite going to a good few games this season I’m not a matchday cityzen member I don’t think so my chances are pretty non existent.

My own fault I suppose-take it from me never give up your season ticket if you a 100% don’t need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.