Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Sterling is nowhere near his peak at the moment, the kids a genius and all the vile shit the press and some opposing fans throw at him, will be water off a ducks minge in the not too distant future, he's still learning and he's going to be world class... He will score today too, or I will go to the foot of our stairs ...!
The stick he gets from opposing fans doesn't bother me one bit, or the media -- it's all small time, and not worth my effort to care about. The abuse he gets from Blues does bother me though. As I've said on countless threads on here, criticism is justified as we all pay our money and can criticise where we think fit. Abuse is different though.

The stick he gets from opposing fans doesn't bother me one bit, or the media -- it's all small time, and not worth my effort to care about. The abuse he gets from Blues does bother me though. As I've said on countless threads on here, criticism is justified as we all pay our money and can criticise where we think fit. Abuse is different though.

Each to their own mate, it bothers me a lot because, A) it bothers him and B) it's aimed at him because of the team he left and the team he now plays for. Blues who chuck abuse his way are just utter ****s...!

NNNNNO!! If somebody wants to Slag a players efforts or talents off so be it.. but to racially abuse a player is an instant life ban in my opinion. Absolutely disgraceful. We're City,not Millwall, Leeds or Moscow.

Mine too mate. Told him i hope he gets life ban, and given the 'defence' he's gonna try he probably will.

No but you could possibly compare Kev's bloody awful miss against Chelsea last season to Sterling's at Burnley.
But neither should get stick from Blues as both contribute hugely to the team and are a major reason why we are top of the league.
I'll criticise a player for looking like they don't care, or for a succession of unforced errors, but never for rare fuck ups such as Sterling at Turf Moor.
Totally agree.

NNNNNO!! If somebody wants to Slag a players efforts or talents off so be it.. but to racially abuse a player is an instant life ban in my opinion. Absolutely disgraceful. We're City,not Millwall, Leeds or Moscow.

Unfortunately, there are many blues who hold these views. I'll never forget the shit that I used to hear as a kid in the stands. Only difference now is that most of those people tend to be less overt about it.

Sterling is nowhere near his peak at the moment, the kids a genius and all the vile shit the press and some opposing fans throw at him, will be water off a ducks minge in the not too distant future, he's still learning and he's going to be world class... He will score today too, or I will go to the foot of our stairs ...!

i think you could be right about him scoring today
Castle-Stairs-by-Vincent-Ferron.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.