United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait till May 29th - the 50th anniversary of Rags winning European Cup. The red media machine will be in full flow.
As I recall, it was 1-1 near the end of normal time and then Eusebio, at his peak then, had a great chance, half-hit his shot (which he very rarely did) and Stepney saved. They hung on and we know what happened in extra time. Eusebio was praised for his sportsmanship in applauding Stepney's save. I thought "Never mind applauding, you bugger, just SCORE!"
Their Eurotitles depend on others' failings - Eusebio, Bayern throwing it away in added-on time, John Terry slipping on the penalty spot.
Not to mention Liverpool always outplaying them and shooting wide or straight at DeGea.
Or am I paranoid?

Just wait till May 29th - the 50th anniversary of Rags winning European Cup. The red media machine will be in full flow.
As I recall, it was 1-1 near the end of normal time and then Eusebio, at his peak then, had a great chance, half-hit his shot (which he very rarely did) and Stepney saved. They hung on and we know what happened in extra time. Eusebio was praised for his sportsmanship in applauding Stepney's save. I thought "Never mind applauding, you bugger, just SCORE!"
Their Eurotitles depend on others' failings - Eusebio, Bayern throwing it away in added-on time, John Terry slipping on the penalty spot.
Not to mention Liverpool always outplaying them and shooting wide or straight at DeGea.
Or am I paranoid?
I recall Gordon Smith at Wembley.

Or am I paranoid?
Would Mr Gill manipulate them being in the final this season...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.