Leicester City (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Leicester prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's up to the individual if they want to leave early,...but for the ones in SS3 stop walking down the steps and then stopping to watch the game as it's fucking annoying as it blocks my view.
But in all seriousness it is a nightmare trying to see what's happening at South Stand end of the pitch if people are on the aisles.
This!! I relocated my season ticket because of this, my seat was at the end of the row and from the 80th min couldn't see a thing

This!! I relocated my season ticket because of this, my seat was at the end of the row and from the 80th min couldn't see a thing

Exactly mate...my seat is on the end of the row.. lovely people round me but once people start leaving it is nearly impossible to see the penalty area at our end.
There's a family on same row who have never been there when full time whistle blows..but each to their own

The American NBC coverage has switched because of the Olympics. So all the PL coverage is on their Spanish affiliate. I wish I had a live radio feed to sync to the action. Shit.

DU4640fWAAAcakQ.jpg:large
This will be acceptable

@gordondaviesmoustache is looking well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.