Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Get in! What a half of football. Maybe pep put a rocket up their arses at half time because that was incredible.

Sergio=legend

Wow. What a 2nd half.

Aguero and De Bruyne today. . . And I think Aguero hasn't even got back to his best yet! Frightening.

i wonder if all those bashing aguero (every week) will coe on and just admit they are wrong.

Will they thump, they are in the presence of greatness but seem incapable of enjoying the moment. What's that now, a dozen goals or more in the last ten games and these fucking nitwits are still saying he's past it and needs replacing...it's almost as though they don't remember Gerry Creaney!

Fantastic. - sergio hat trick, - But I have to mention Ederson. He is so cool. -and his 70 yard passes are so wonderful - left foot to Bernardo.
One day he will score - the last kick of his landed only 1 yard outside their penalty area.
When I saw Kevin "snatch the ball off Sergio "at the end - seemingly saying you don't deserve that - then gleefully handing it back to Sergio.
Great togetherness in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.