Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Great performance second half I think Aguero's goals somewhat papered over the fact he struggled at times and his legs don't seem to be there. That being said I'd still want him one on one with the keeper in the CL final rather than any other player.

KDB ran the show again and I can see why he grabbed the match ball.

Otamendi as mentioned a few weeks ago makes some strange decisions it cost us a goal today. I actually think the pace of our full backs get him out of the shit sometimes.

All this being said we are in a tricky period and thats another 3 points closer to the title and to getting our injured players back who we are missing.
Get the fuck out of here you wind up merchant.

Eat it !
Then digest it !
And then.....
Drink it in ,Martin Tyler ! .........
Aguerooooóóóóóóóóóóóooòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòò........

I can barely handle reading the match day forum these days. I'm a bit of a flapper (50 years of following City does that) but FFS some of the posters on there need to get a sodding grip.

Well done, City.

That fourth goal from Sergio... woof! No idea how to describe it. Looked like a cross between a chip and a backspin volley.

In a decade's time every goalkeeper will play like Ederson. He truly is a game-changer, more so than Neuer.

I don't care what you all say, my man crush for Kevin is real and everlasting. Enjoy this blues coz every week we are watching a football genius at work.

Back to our brilliant best, no team can cope with us when we’re on it!! serg just quality but it takes something special to outshine a 4 goal world class striker... take a bow kdb your just WOW

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.