Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Just home and according to the 2 lads behind us in the first half, Kun's past it now and his legs have gone. Great comedy at times.

To put this performance in some kind of perspective, imagine if rags, spuds or dippers beat Leicester 5-1 with say Lukaku scoring four, the media would be in some kind of apocalyptic melt down, with us, just City and their millions winning again!

Kinkladze would get nowhere near this team

Its difficult to say but on his day he was capable of doing things with a ball that just made you smile and scratch your head in so much, "how the fuck did he do that".

Kev is on a different level though and i include Merlin in that.

little pissed about Vardy goal cause by sloppy defending,
but i never doubt City players will raise their game in 2nd half.
KDB vision is out of this world.
the best midfield general in the world. complete player.

No debate on Bell vs De Bruyne - completely different eras of the game with different skillsets required. (Except riding a potentially career ending attack - Kev is better at that)
My dad always said Bell was the best he’s ever seen but lately he’s changed that to KDB. I wish I got to see Bell play.

Kun was brilliant in the second half after a poor first half. Excellent win and no injuries.

Usual masterclass from Kev and thought Berardo had a good game as well. Ota was a bit sloppy and Zinchenko as we all know is not a lb.

Considering all our injuries this is ominous sign for all our rivals.

Fernandinho was superb. Whenever any City player needed to offload the ball, there was always Ferny in space. He's having a fantastic season.

I have similar none educated football idiots behind me. Serge is past it, doesn't pass enough, too slow etc etc. Muppets. Really annoys me how many un- appreciative fans we have. This kid is one of the best goal scorers in history and we have balloons that think he's holding us back. Really.

little pissed about Vardy goal cause by sloppy defending,
but i never doubt City players will raise their game in 2nd half.
KDB vision is out of this world.
the best midfield general in the world. complete player.

His passes for the first two goals were sublime.

I think they may have had a rocket up their arses at half time because for 20 mins in the first half after they scored we were pretty average and it was a v sloppy goal to concede.
Aguero was a different player 2nd half

Nothing wrong, imo, with saying Sergio was poor in the first half seeing as he was.

However the second half was an absolute masterclass, I said to my lad in the first half it was a game made for Serg seeing as Leicester were leaving so much space in front of the defence, thought I was eating humble pie after his dreadful first half efforts, lol.

Kev, words escape me, just a player playing at the absolute pinnacle of his abilities, amazing, the ball for Serg’s first, wow.

And wouldn’t be right to not mention Ederson, it was as if Schmeichel was trying to show he could do what Ed can, lmao.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.