Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

• This was the third time Aguero has scored 4+ goals in a single Premier League match, more than any other player in the competition's history.

• Aguero is the fourth player to score 20+ goals in four consecutive Premier League campaigns - after Alan Shearer, Thierry Henry (five) and Harry Kane.

Taken from SSN website.

Im guessing he has considerably less appearances than certainly Shearer as well (maybe less than Henry as well?)

I have some none educated football idiots behind me. Serge is past it, doesn't pass enough, too slow etc etc. Muppets. Really annoys me how many un- appreciative fans we have. This kid is one of the best goal scorers in history and we have balloons that think he's holding us back. Really.

Legend is a word vastly overused . I've exen heard spurs fans describing Kane as a legend ?? . I think a lot of Sergio s doubters need to have a 're think . A true city LEGEND. He's right up there with our best ever.

Got 20-1 on him to score 30 or more league goals at start of season. I'd kinda given up a few weeks back but his hatrick the against Newcastle and his 4 tonight's given me a fighting chance. That 2nd half performance was vintage Sergio.. absolutely brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.