Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Maybe I’ve had a few beers, but KDB reminds me of Zidane. The way he commands a pitch and owns it, as good as I’ve seen.

I thought he was the least effective of our players, even in our very good second half. He’s looked pretty tentative on the ball as of late, which kills some of our better attacks. May just be working in to form, though.

Disagree. Thought he was excellent today.

I was bad-mouthing some of Sergio’s play in the first half. Then he drops in 4 in the second half, LOL!
me too,it was just nerves as i wasnt feeling very confident at half time ,please forgive me sergio , i can be a dick at times

Started off well but then dropped the intensity when they equalised.

Second half though - wow. I thought we managed the game fantastically well and controlled their counter attack brilliantly.

Kev was phenomenal and the ‘second half’ Aguero was ruthless!

Buzzing with this win - can see us going on a really good run between now and May. Come on City!!!

Totally agree people have tinted specs when you call out Aguero. He was pants in the 1st half not breaking sweat loosing the ball. The Leicester goal started from him up top the the rest of the Kamakazee defending finished off. No doubt at HT Sergio & others got a bollocking & rightly so they deserved it.

The 2nd half was outstanding with Agueroo unstoppable like he can be when his head is down working his knackers off.

I know he has 197 goals & 2 hatricks this year but for me he just has dropped his level a touch & that's the difference in winning the League or doing at least the double.

Please don't Slag me off it's my opinion & I love Aguero but I just think there is a little more he can give & if that happens the League can be won b 4 we play UTD & win Aguero the golden boot, team of the year & League & Cup double come May.

Bit harsh that. Shit pass from Otamendi ,after we had re-cycled the ball, caused that. But i'm not slagging Ota for that.
If you're going back to blaming Sergio, why not go the whole hog and say it was down to a poor kick-off.

yep i will have the balls to say it. but i did have a big moan at half time re Sergio performance Honestly seen a big dip in his game this season but his goal tally suggests otherwise i just hope today has lit his fuse to push us on On another point ive been impressed with Zinch at the back but imo Danilo is a safer bet Finally finally from back to front some of our passing is sumptuous And if you have witnessed the dross of 80-90s[ this is my 50 th year a blue] well you will forgive my cheesy grin when KDB gets anywhere near the ball KING COLIN YOU HAVE A CONTENDER

me too,it was just nerves as i wasnt feeling very confident at half time ,please forgive me sergio , i can be a dick at times

He was poor first half. Nothing wrong with saying that. Just as he was fantastic 2nd half. But KDB was simply amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.