Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Brilliant second half. Leicester gave as good as they got in the first half, but we moved through the gears after the break, and just left the Foxes in our wake.

Great start; it was good to see Raheem put the early chance away and bury the ghost of last week's howler.

Very poor defending for the equaliser. You just can’t give Vardy that amount of space around the penalty area.

The second half was the Sergio Agüero show and the little man showed just how brilliant he is and proved - yet again - what a fantastic all-round finisher he is. The first was a classic goal-poacher's finish. The second and third were great opportunistic strikes and the fourth was an absolute screamer.

It was nice to see Phil Foden get some more minutes under his belt and he did brilliantly to set up Kun's fourth.

Can’t really argue with Sergio as MotM, after his four goals, but I thought Kyle Walker was outstanding.

Finally, it was great that Kelechi received such a warm reception when he came on.

Ederson wow do we have something really special. He makes the game look so easy yet what he does takes serious balls but great skill.

This you can't teach he has it in abundance.

Can he get keeper of the season?

Why not for me he is the best all round keeper in the Premier League.

Yes, he can get in the PL team of the season... and he should as well

KDB, just wow. Some of the passes he produces are just out of this world.
He is a footballing Jedi
Aguero is simply the best striker the Premier league has seen.
As others have mentioned, bernado is showing some real quality and i thought this was gundogans best game since his injury.
Ederson, we are blessed to have this guy. Only a matter of time before Brazil realise what they're missing out on. Would love to see him given a game outfield if we have any dead rubber games at end of season.

As for KDB or Bell for city's best ever. I'm too young to remember bell but as others say he must have been some player to be mentioned with such high regard as he does. But as good as KDB has been this season still merlin best ever for me

And I'm firmly in the camp that kinky would've graced this team without any problems at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.