Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well chuffed for him. Though it was against a demoralised side, he still showed both graft and guile during his short time on the pitch.

He really has something special about him and I am very much looking forward to watching him develop at our beloved club.

His confidence should be sky high after that cameo. I think he could be in from the start against Wigan as long as the rest of the team is a strong one - i.e. not putting in a midfield with a rusty Yaya.

His confidence should be sky high after that cameo. I think he could be in from the start against Wigan as long as the rest of the team is a strong one - i.e. not putting in a midfield with a rusty Yaya.
Very accurate description, though, not in the obvious meaning. ;-)

And I do hope he gets a full fun out against Wigan—we need to bed him in from his injury absence and rest Bernardo or Ilkay for what’s to come.

First premier league assist?

Him and Brahim should both get winners medal (5+ appearances in the league) this season which will be a nice achievement for the academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.