Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

and also said "If people cannot see he no longer has that sharpness and speed"

Well he showed both today to score 4 you stupid boy.

And 4 years ago he showed that in every half and every game. You think he still does that?

Maybe I’ve had a few beers, but KDB reminds me of Zidane. The way he commands a pitch and owns it, as good as I’ve seen.
Great shout to be fair, you can see him orchestrating every move, quite incredible to see it live
One other thing Aguero has shed 6lbs and looks lean and mean

And 4 years ago he showed that in every half and every game. You think he still does that?
Disagree with you. Four years ago Sergio had a different role at City - get involved in and around the box and score. Pep wants him to do the closing down and getting out wide etc these days - not his strengths. But he's still scored around 27 in all comps. Fitness permitting, he'll score 40 this year - his best ever season. So no, he doesn't play the game he did four years ago - he's far more involved in the build up now. He scores in explosive spells during the season. He's such a genius that some are close to taking his goalscoring brilliance for granted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.