Do you really believe the league is over...?

Is this thread a joke? We won it at Old Trafford two months ago. Everything since has been us going through the motions ahead of a Champions League assault

Latest odds for Footballer Of the Year 2017-18

Egyptian Scouse who plays for a club who used to win trophies 3-1
Media Darling Chirpy Cockney: 4-1
Sir Marcus of Rashford 4-1
KDB: 100-1

Important result today you could sense the players knew it as well. A pretty tense first half. Not done yet but the games are reducing.

I’m quietly confident, it’s impossible not to be with this team and manager but I can’t stand the arrogance some of our fans are showing on this thread and with the “we’re gonna win the league” songs in SSL3 today.

Just to put that into context I trust this team and manager 100%, the ability to play football like this is one thing but to combine that with the sheer determination and will to win every single game makes it all even more special. The players and manager aren’t showing any arrogance and hopefully won’t, we shouldn’t be as fans.

I know what I mean, I’m not too sure even reading it back whether I’ve articulated well enough but fuck it it’s late and I’m sleepy.

Its not "done" until the maths says its done, and that will be a few weeks yet, but today's statement was "its done", and I think its added huge pressure on united tomorrow.

I think 85 points will be more than enough, and I said that before christmas, and that target is only 13 points away, and we have 11 games to get them.

We'll get many more imho, but that target is high enough, as to get there united need 29 more points from 12 games, at over 2.4 points per game, good luck with that, as they are so far getting 2.15 ppg, and the jump to 2.4 is big.

Regardless of the fact that some crazy results would have to occur for us not to win the league, it still could happen. What if KDB got injured? But most importantly is I don’t ever want us showing the arrogance that the rags have had for all these years. They were spoilt by many years of great success, and hopefully we will too from now on. But let’s not get caught up in that ‘we have the god-given right’ to win everything that their fans have. Let’s be humble and appreciate how fortunate we are to be blues but not to rub it in others faces, otherwise it just makes us as bad as them. Let’s quietly rejoice in what the future holds for us.
Except the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.