Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

He deserves to be up there with Henry. Funny though, outside of the city atmosphere, I feel he will never be held in the regard that Henry is no matter what he does.

Sergio is a legend both in the Premier League and for us. Yet I think he is a level below Henry. For me Henry is the greatest ever premier league player.

Oh look, the only 2 players in the top 10 to not get a player/ team of the year award. Kun and dzeko

Also very rare the manager who wins the league does not win the manager of the year.

But then what chance did we have when up against Pardew and Pulis.

Only won the league in the most dramatic way and won a domestic double in those seasons.

Not one for an agenda but this is quite damning.

That said I fully expect it to change this season and rightly so.

Also very rare the manager who wins the league does not win the manager of the year.

But then what chance did we have when up against Pardew and Pulis.

Only won the league in the most dramatic way and won a domestic double in those seasons.

Not one for an agenda but this is quite damning.

That said I fully expect it to change this season and rightly so.
If pep doesn't this year, we know something fishy's going on

Oh look, the only 2 players in the top 10 to not get a player/ team of the year award. Kun and dzeko

Carragher said on Sky during the game, Segio has hardly been recognised for his talent in the team of the year awards, I was shouting try fucking NEVER you scouse twat.

An utter disgrace that he has not been recognised in any category by wither the press or fellow pro's, utter cocks to a man.

Sergio is a legend both in the Premier League and for us. Yet I think he is a level below Henry. For me Henry is the greatest ever premier league player.
It's hard to argue that Henry was the best the PL has seen, I do think if our Sergio stays for two more seasons, in this side he could eclipse him.

I said earlier in this thread I want him to beat Granny shaggers rag record. Just a private bet I've had with the Brother n Law. So he's 56 behind him. An absolute fantastic finish to this season & a belter in the next one and he could do it. More than likely though he'll need two more campaigns after this one, Just hope he stays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.