City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

The guys behind me for example are certainly what I’d class as staunch fans, 2 dads with their 2 sons, yet they’ve missed 3 out of the last 4 games for some bizarre reason and consequently I’ve had 4 empty seats behind me.

Funnily enough I had 3 empty in front of me too that WERE attempted to be re-sold but weren’t snapped up? (I spoke to the guy whose seats they were and he said no one had bought them)

I couldn't make it last night so I put my seat on ticket exchange on Thurs, checked the site an hour later and it had sold.

I've done this everytime I can't make a game and every single time it's sold really quickly on the ticket exchange. Maybe the club need to publicise it better.

The Leicester game had been effectively sold out for several days, on Monday I struggled to buy a single ticket, never mind the 4 together that I needed.Therefore, watching motd this morning it very fucking frustrating seeing a lot of unoccupied seats, especially in the family stand.

Are all these ST no-shows? If so, why don't people put them up for resale?! I get that people can't make every game, but I think if you miss (or don't sell on your ticket) for a certain amount of games per season you should lose your ST - obviously create exceptions for illness, bereavement etc.
you obviously didn't try hard enough.
why don't you contact a couple of supporters clubs and ask if members have tickets available for the game your interested in.

Utter rubbish, yesterday around 1pm, I looked on the official ticket site and 12 tickets were available, and weren't at 10am. They appear and disappear all the time as fans place them up for sale. They get snapped up. The ticket resale thing works. The empty seats are evident because people just don't go for whatever reason, and as daft as it is, don't offer them to anybody else they know. My son shares a ticket with my best mates nephew for example, or my mates wife upgrades it to an adult, as she did yesterday. If my Dad doesn't go, he is 83 this year, then it gets offered to mates and snapped up after an upgrade. The club do all they can to enable seats to be filled. Either fans aren't aware they can upgrade, or place them up for sale, or they simply haven't got any mates of family to use them, that or they can't be arsed offering them to any bugger.

you obviously didn't try hard enough.
why don't you contact a couple of supporters clubs and ask if members have tickets available for the game your interested in.
I appreciate you can get tickets through other channels, however it's not the point. People consistently not turning up or failing to make their tickets available for others should lose their right to renew.

I was at the Ticket Office yesterday and on all the windows were notices saying Today's game sold out.

I didn't notice any empty seats when I was at the ground apart from a small number in Leicester's 2nd tier, but when I watched it on MOTD there was a small number of empty seats in the Family Stand. I can understand it for midweek games - seasoncard holders not being able to make it - but not for a Saturday Kick-Off. Of you can't go sell it on the web-site.

Maybe it's staff concessions, or some group that are not showing up. Worth looking at. city I would have thought should know who turns up and who doesn't and should be able to spot trends, and figure it out.

I couldn't make it last night so I put my seat on ticket exchange on Thurs, checked the site an hour later and it had sold.

I've done this everytime I can't make a game and every single time it's sold really quickly on the ticket exchange. Maybe the club need to publicise it better.
I agree I also think the club could promote the ticket exchange better.
C.T.I.D

The Leicester game had been effectively sold out for several days, on Monday I struggled to buy a single ticket, never mind the 4 together that I needed.Therefore, watching motd this morning it very fucking frustrating seeing a lot of unoccupied seats, especially in the family stand.

Are all these ST no-shows? If so, why don't people put them up for resale?! I get that people can't make every game, but I think if you miss (or don't sell on your ticket) for a certain amount of games per season you should lose your ST - obviously create exceptions for illness, bereavement etc.

I regularly have 8 empty seats next to me in CB3. It's joke, if the weather is good or it's a big game then they're filled.

I was at the Ticket Office yesterday and on all the windows were notices saying Today's game sold out.

I didn't notice any empty seats when I was at the ground apart from a small number in Leicester's 2nd tier, but when I watched it on MOTD there was a small number of empty seats in the Family Stand. I can understand it for midweek games - seasoncard holders not being able to make it - but not for a Saturday Kick-Off. Of you can't go sell it on the web-site.

Maybe it's staff concessions, or some group that are not showing up. Worth looking at. city I would have thought should know who turns up and who doesn't and should be able to spot trends, and figure it out.

England v Japan was "Sold Out" in 2004 with 38k, it just means they are not selling any more tickets.

The guys behind me for example are certainly what I’d class as staunch fans, 2 dads with their 2 sons, yet they’ve missed 3 out of the last 4 games for some bizarre reason and consequently I’ve had 4 empty seats behind me.

Funnily enough I had 3 empty in front of me too that WERE attempted to be re-sold but weren’t snapped up? (I spoke to the guy whose seats they were and he said no one had bought them)

I am guessing 3rd tier, seems to be a lot less popular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.