"Do you consent to being searched?"

It was kicking off outside K yesterday about 5/10 minutes before kick off. I think someone objected to their kid being searched.

I wish someone would explain to me why a terrorist would stand in a queue to get searched when, with minimal risk, they could simply detonate a device or shoot at the people stood in that same queue.

True but I think that for most impact the authorities are worried about is that without a search any would be bomber could detonate one in the stands.
The France attacks could have been worse but for a steward stopping one of the bombers outside the Stade De France.

True but I think that for most impact the authorities are worried about is that without a search any would be bomber could detonate one in the stands.
The France attacks could have been worse but for a steward stopping one of the bombers outside the Stade De France.
IIRC that bomber arrived after KO so had little choice but to try and gain admission to the stadium to have any impact at all.

I'd be no good as a bomber. Pulled on to Blue Car Park yesterday and wondered why, when the opposite car park was full, there were only a few parked cars. I walked up JMWay and thought WhereTF is my proggy seller. Checked the Matchday App and it stated that there were 3:30:34 to kick off. I'd come for a fuckin' three o'clock. I registered earlier in the week that it was on telly and then spent the rest of the week thinking we were back to a proper kick off time!

Anyway, I did the only thing yer shouldn't do on a Saturday. A wee errand that was pasted on for post-match - a visit to IKEA in Ashton. There were more people shoving trolleys than there were inside the Etihad at kick off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.