Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That loveable rascal Jamie Jackson did a kick by kick account of yesterdays match. I will just leave this on here...........

85 min De Bruyne shoots from 35 yards and almost belts it out of the ground. When you see standards slip like that, you have to ask: has Kevin de Bruyne taken Kevin de Bruyne as far as he can?
I have to ask ‘has Jackson taken puerile scribbling as far as he can’?

Anyone know what's going on with City Watch?

Guy who runs it seems to have gone AWOL. Pretty sure he was a poster on here, hope he's alright as he does a brilliant job.

rag media at this moment

giphy.gif

It was borderline sinister.

There was loads of crowd noise, City on top, noise gone. Halftime, all the noise kicks back in, second half, crowd noise again, City on top, suddenly, gone. Totally gone, like David Coleman from Mexico in 1970, with one mic.

Imo, it's because they have noise gates on the crowd mics & someone has changed the threshold they are operating at, so effectively most of the surround system is shut off, until there is an announcement blasting out over the PA, then the gates open & you hear it come out of the speakers.

No reason & probabably no facility in the software/hardware, for the gates to change themselves like that. Someone in a truck, has decided to alter it.
All it would take would be a foul mouthed individual near a Mic and they'd have to mute it to avoid swearing etc. Maybe that?

All it would take would be a foul mouthed individual near a Mic and they'd have to mute it to avoid swearing etc. Maybe that?

No. For some reason the crowd mics were turned right down compared to other games, I can feel the vibration on the cone of the surround speaker near me now, during the Liverpool game, but for City's it was basically off for most of the game. Just watched MOTD & that was on the normal setting, twice as loud as on Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.