Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

“Two ricochets and two set pieces

Liverpool have been unlucky, because City haven’t really opened them up”

I must have missed a rule change.

Liverpool have been unlucky, because City haven’t really opened them up
We didn't really, but they did the bus parking thing for 60 minutes, it didn't work because we were 3-0 up anyway, they did some attacking after that but never carried any real threat.

Two of our goals were a bit farcical, the first the keeper who had it under control, just kicked it onto Nikita Parris' head and it trickled in, and the fourth one was a shot, cleared by a defender only to hit McManus and go in. The penalty was nailed on for me, and liverpool didn't really complain.

BBC completely missed the goal playing a replay, absolutely ridiculous.

Looks a great crowd, seems the women's game's growing nicely.
I went today , but later getting in so missed the first goal , So will wait for the tv high lights , but look's like the TV cameras missed it too !
Ps strangest thing I seen today was , some knob in a utd coat and hat (a guy in is 50s). Maybe he was just showing what a dick he was to both set of supporters ! Why would you go and watch a City / Liverpool game at any level if you are such a big utd ?

Any news on
cover29.jpg
- looked like a bad injury in the Chelsea game.

not heard anything apart from its a shoulder injury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.