Everton (A) - 2 goals (3)
Rags (H) - 2 goals (2)
Spurs (A) - 1 goal (0)
Swansea (H) - 3 goals (5)
West Ham (A) - 2 goals (4)
Huddersfield (H) - 4 goals (6)
Southampton (A) - 2 goals (3)

Total = 104

This is a rough guide on what's needed to reach 104 (exactly).

I'm going to use it as 'par' so I know what we need from each match as a minimum.

Please City, please!

I think there’s definitely one game where 7 or 8 are going to be stuck past somebody. Probably near the end of the season when there’s not much riding on the outcome for either. City will always put the effort in under Pep, pair that with zero pressure and the result is lots of goals.

I think a lot of betting competitions would only recognize the league, 2 cups and europe. What were the others? Club world cup? Community shield equivalent?
Spanish Super Cup, European Super Cup and Club World Cup. The record books recognise them.

The most frustrating thing is we've not been half as clinical as we should be. That record should be smashed to smitherines next season if we get 3 fit strikers on the books.

Arsenal (A) - 1 goal
Chelsea (H) - 2 goals
Stoke (A) - 3 goals
Brighton (H) - 3 goals
Everton (A) - 2 goals
Rags (H) - 2 goals
Spurs (A) - 1 goal
Swansea (H) - 3 goals
West Ham (A) - 2 goals
Huddersfield (H) - 4 goals
Southampton (A) - 2 goals

Total = 104

This is a rough guide on what's needed to reach 104 (exactly).

I'm going to use it as 'par' so I know what we need from each match as a minimum.

Please City, please!
Will be more than your par predictions. 104 with three years games to go I predict .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.