Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was great again today. Like Bernardo, I think he’s benefiting from a run of games

Looking stronger and more confident,and he is even beginning to get stuck in to challenges again,which is showing in his growing influence on games.

Played well but is still missing the final action.

Does all the hard work and then when he needs to make the final pass or final shot, he makes the wrong decision. Hopefully he can improve this and would then have an assist or goal every game.

Thought he was excellent yesterday, such an intelligent player, finds space brilliantly and is aware of everything and everyone around him. As coaches used to say you could freeze frame it and He could probably tell you where everyone was. Just needs to fine tune that final ball and decision which does let him down at times

Played well but is still missing the final action.

Does all the hard work and then when he needs to make the final pass or final shot, he makes the wrong decision. Hopefully he can improve this and would then have an assist or goal every game.
I agree with you, though, we look to be in the minority.

I am a huge fan of his but I don’t think we’ve seen his best just yet. At least, I hope not.

I agree with you, though, we look to be in the minority.

I am a huge fan of his but I don’t think we’ve seen his best just yet. At least, I hope not.

Think his confidence is not very high and the injuries are still effecting him mentally.

I think with more and more games and once he sees he has got over the injuries he will play with more confidence.

Think his confidence is not very high and the injuries are still effecting him mentally.

I think with more and more games and once he sees he has got over the injuries he will play with more confidence.
Definitely this.

I'd like to see next to Silva when the opportunity arises. I think that'd be the perfect kind of pairing to give him confidence.

I think we'll see the real Gundogan next season. Silva will have to start being managed more carefully. If Gundogan can be kept free from injury until the end of the season then it should up his confidence and banish his injury fears.

Getting better and better. Thought he was excellent yesterday. Touch, awareness and movement all quality. Perhaps just needs to improve his final ball but he will. Top player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.