Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if Willesdon Working Mens club is open to blues again this year? Went in last season prior t the semi final .... good atmosphere, cheap beer and food as well.

Here are some observations this morning after we have waited to get the last member of our group of 5 to qualify.

Only level 5 left which most new but only around 4 blocks have any Cat 4 £56 tickets left. The amount of these that are left is difficult to judge as I am not certain where the Cat 4 to Cat 5 changeover in each block occurs. My estimate would be that there could be as few as 200 Cat 4 left.

Cat 5 £40 tickets are a bit more plentiful and can be bought in all blocks from 505 to 524. I went through the process of finding groups of 5 seats together and assuming that the software allocates seats towards the front first then the blocks in the corners had as many as the back 10 rows available eg 506-509 and 519-522, whilst those directly behind the goals and closer to the sides only had 3-4 rows available. Doing a quick estimate using the planner I am estimating there are around 2000 seats still to be sold.

Of course my calculations don't take into account the availability of single seats and pairs that may be scattered around, nor those with restricted view that may yet emerge. For what it's worth I hope this helps whilst doesn't panic anyone awaiting open sale as it does look like sales have slowed considerably and I would still bet it will just about make open sale.

Only level 5 left which most new but only around 4 blocks have any Cat 4 £56 tickets left. The amount of these that are left is difficult to judge as I am not certain where the Cat 4 to Cat 5 changeover in each block occurs. My estimate would be that there could be as few as 200 Cat 4 left.
I got my ticket more or less at the start of the first day of sale - £40 ticket in 527 - row 36 was the lowest available. It won't necessarily be the same row for all Cat 5 as there seem to be more rows at £40 behind the goals.

Bought 2 cat 5 tickets yesterday in row 21 block 518 and also have cat 4 tickets in the same block on row 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.