United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep had their squad and was SIXTEEN points behind Mourinho he would be getting absolutely slaughtered in the media. His judgment in buying Pogba and every other flop would be the subject of bloody countless columns and shows. Look at the grief he got last season when he was trying to rebuild an ageing squad. As it is he is being portrayed as poor old Mourinho competing against mega rich Pep on a shoestring budget. Utter bollocks.

On the subject of Pogba something is obviously wrong there behind the scenes. The commentator thought he was injured yesterday when he gave a thumbs up to Mourinho but it was probably a disagreement on tactics, he was subbed not long afterwards. A parting of the ways in the sumner I reckon.

Not injured, I believe, and Josie produced this pearler when asked about him:
"I do not analyze players individually."

It was only 2 yards, but the ball was whipped with great pace and Sterling was running at almost 90 degrees to the ball trajectory. In Sanchez case, the ball was going nowhere and only needed to be passed into an open net.
I agree sanchez’s Was easier

Poll ,

As a mooner do you think he will leave Man Utd in the summer?

I for one think its nailed on ( forget the contract extension ) he will go unless PSG or Real Madrid say no to him.
Ex red ,tick
arrogant bunt ,tick
Knows feck all about football ,tick
Job nailed on at sly sports .

You need to stop all this gloating lads, things will be very different when they sign Ronaldo

and Bale

and Greizman

cover29.jpg

If we take our blue tinted glasses off and take a serious look at their players and squad, it is amazing how much re-building needs to be done and the amount of money that would have to be spent just to compete with us.
de Gea - will want out
Smallthing - crap
Phil the face - crap
Bailly - good when fit
Blind - out of contract
Valencia - aging
Tom Daley - aging
Rojo - crap (red card waiting to happen)
Lindlehoof - crap
Shaw - not rated by PEG
Carrick - aging
Mata - aging
Pogbad - overrated
Matic - aging
Herrera - not rated
Lingard - overrated - good at dabbing (should take up plastering)
Martial - good but needs better coaching
Rashford - potential, but pushed out by the merc
Ibra - passed it
Sanchez - No.1 mercenary, will win f**k all with this team
Luckalump - Bony MK2

That tower of shite will need a lot of time and money to get anywhere near our level. What a time to be a blue !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.