Do you really believe the league is over...?

We obviously won't break it this year, but it wouldn't surprise me if we threatened that in the future. Guardiola's football when executed properly is as about as effective a defence as exists in football, hence why his teams have always conceded the fewest goals in the league with the excpetion of last season.

When you look back at the goals we've conceded this year, a lot have been from silly mistakes, very young players making errors or the team losing control of a match. That's going to happen less and less as the team develops, as players like Zinchenko and Delph get better at playing LB, and as the squad gets deeper so players like Fernandinho and Otamendi can be rested more often and play at their best more often.

I expect us to have a season conceding under 20 with Pep.

It is extremely hard to limit mistakes during a season, set pieces, penalties, freekicks. Conceding under 20 goals is an extremely tall order. If anyone is going to break it though, it would probably be this City team. Please don't though. Stripping us of all records, we've set over a period of 15 years in just 2-3 seasons is humiliating.

We will have it won before we play them as they are an absolute bag of shite.

Mourinho will be sacked in the next 12 months. I'm certain. Might even be in the next 3 months, if they don't finish in the top 4, which is pretty likely.

This league is over. I understand City fans not wanting to celebrate too early, but this title has been in the bag since October. I also think you'll break several records that Chelsea are currently the holders of;

Most goals scored - Record is 103 by Chelsea in 09/10. City currently on 79 with 11 games left.
Most points - Record is 95 by Chelsea in 04/05. City currently on 72 with 11 games left.
Most wins in a season - Record is 30 set by Chelsea in 16/17. City currently on 23 with 11 games left.

One record that you will not be breaking, and will not be broken by anyone for a long, long time is goals conceded. Chelsea conceded just 15 goals in the entire 04/05 season.

Overall, this will be a record breaking season for you guys, and if you can follow it up with another title next season, whilst also wining the CL this season or next season, I would argue there is a case for this City team to be the best in PL history.

How you would you guys prefer to end the season. Win the title at home vs United, or win it before and have United and Mourinho give City players a guard of honour? I suspect it is the former :)

I would prefer to have won the title before we play the rags and then watch as they refuse to give a guard of honour.
By refusing to do the guard of honour it will show the world that the rags are a bunch of sour faced losers, and will have a knock on effect of even the media having to turn against them for bad sportsmanship.
Plus it will be fantastic to spend the game mocking the scummy twats and singing Championes Championes Ole Ole Ole

cover29.jpg

Mourinho will be sacked in the next 12 months. I'm certain. Might even be in the next 3 months, if they don't finish in the top 4, which is pretty likely.
Doubt it. They renewed him less than a month ago.
They are going to spend unbelievable sums this summer before the FFP 2.0 barrier comes down.

Doubt it. They renewed him less than a month ago.
They are going to spend unbelievable sums this summer before the FFP 2.0 barrier comes down.

Maybe so but two of their biggest issues for me are Pogba and Lukaku and they won’t be replacing them anytime soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.