Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that can see the planner is there many cat 5 left in the gods can purchase at 9am tomorrow.after 4 together ?

Ah right ok,so basically the £40 tickets are well back in the gods,but the £56 ones are sort of first few rows but still way up at the top ?
In the side blocks the £56 tickets (yellow on the plan) are not at the front of level 5, more like 20 rows up.
1234cqg.png

Hi
is there a pub in Central London where blues will meet up before the game ?
Options for pubs near Wembley seen very limited.
Thanks

Anyone that can see the planner is there many cat 5 left in the gods can purchase at 9am tomorrow.after 4 together ?

You can't see specific empty seats. All you can do is request where there is availability for 4 together. I did this earlier and on some blocks I was 10 rows forward from the back row thus suggesting they are still to be touched.

I think you will be fine.

You can't see specific empty seats. All you can do is request where there is availability for 4 together. I did this earlier and on some blocks I was 10 rows forward from the back row thus suggesting they are still to be touched.

I think you will be fine.
Thanks bud all set for pressing them buttons at 9:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.