United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dining room table has more mobility and quality than Poomba and it cost a lot less than 90 million Zimbabwe dollars let alone pounds sterling ££

Probably got more assists too than the fictitious ones attrulibuted to this flop

To be fair, every single reply has ridiculed that. We have our own share of paranoia people.
We're vying with Arsenal for the most paranoid fans in football if you go off our media thread. But at least it's good to know there are Rags who are at the same level

Howson is a dick, but faced with facts and informed opinion in conversation with Oliver Kay, the dolt finds himself agreeing with the premise that his beloved Utd are clueless corporate arse wipes without a plan, fleecing the fans, and that City and Pep are the dogs bollocks.

For those that can't face an hour of this fool, watch from 21 minutes in to 41 minutes....

Great listen. What great fun!

If the season goes badly - no top 4, no trophies - I wonder what they'll do.

I suspect pride, disguised as continuity, will stop them firing Mourinho so soon after the new deal, which will probably mean he lingers until December/January, wasting another season.

Yep, this is the exact scenario I envision. It’s going to get worse for them. They’ll tread water at best until they realize they need a full scale top down rebuild — no marquis manager, no player brands, but young, ambitious, hardworking up and comers —- which might mean a few years out of any trophy hunts, even some time distinctly mid-table while they bed in new recruits and gell.

That assumes they actually DO realize this. I don’t think they will. They’re still on about “Manchester United quality” and all that bullshit as if they are by divine right inherently superior due to their badge. I’m not sure they can afford to break themselves down and start over. As such, it will be glorious to watch them slowly bleed to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.