Veganism

Vegan society definition:

"Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose."
Dictionary definition

vegan
ˈviːɡ(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who does not eat or use animal products.
    "I'm a strict vegan"

"Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose."
Dictionary definition.
veganism: noun - the practice of a strict vegetarian who has ommitted all animal products from their diet and lifestyle.

The Vegan Society is a group that's made a collective choice. You don't get to change what words mean.

You'd think if them farm animals had anything about them they would have evolved not to taste good, epic fail on the evolution front there if you ask me.

We cannot eat dogs because dogs eat an exclusively meat based diet, pigs and cows do not. Law of nature; don't eat animals that also eat meat. Unless you want your DNA unravelled like a messy ball of string.

They eat dogs in China? Also, do you eat pork? Pigs eat meat.

Dictionary definition.
veganism: noun - the practice of a strict vegetarian who has ommitted all animal products from their diet and lifestyle.

The Vegan Society is a group that's made a collective choice. You don't get to change what words mean.

I think the vegan society get to define what veganism is.

Pigs are omnivores, just like humans. They eat everything.

Dogs can eat an omnivorous diet and I'm fairly sure the ones in Asia are raised on such a diet. That's a choice for people over there to make, anyway. We don't have the right to tell them what to eat, see?
Unless they try to eat my dogs, then they'd be dead too.

Pigs are given mostly grain and are omnivores, dogs eat exclusively meat and are carnivores. Note, very few nations eat or trade dog meat for this precise reason.I actually eat very little pork, never did like the taste. Bacon is about the only pig based product I'll consume, but it's not often. Or chicken, not a huge fan of it, unless it's a Sunday Roast. Again though, it's not often.

Unless you are arguing the case that there ARE no health concerns to eating dog and we should be allowed to do so?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.