Match Thread | Basel vs Manchester City (13/02/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just isnt the technical passer at CB a Pep side needs.

More than good enough tonight though and for this opposition.
Against a better team this game might be over in the other direction,hopefully just rusty but i wouldn't be happy with him in against better teams later on

Kompany passing is a little bit off, dont agree he is suddenly shit at passing though. He's an ex midfielder and he was doing the sort of thing Pep wants before Pep came along. Needs time to get back into the swing of things though he doesnt get enough of it with all the injuries.

Against a better team this game might be over in the other direction,hopefully just rusty but i wouldn't be happy with him in against better teams later on

We hear this all the time and creating hypothetical situations to run a player down. Well i don't know.

Kompany has been excellent IMO.

Yes a little a rusty at times but those slagging him don't know much about what a defender needs to do.

We will continue to attack and have 80 per cent possession but this scoreline will do ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.