FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

Gundogan was great tonight, same with Kyle.

I thought Bernardo had his best game in a City shirt too.

I must say though I thought defensively we were a bit suspect defensively in moments last night and Vinny’s passing was a bit off.

Chuffed and happy clapping, can't moan.

Good fixture to give minutes to Vincent, Delphinho, Merlin, Sané all coming off injury.
Kun Agüero, superb, man of the match methinks, assisted a couple, looked knackered when subbed. Bernardinho is improving, he needs to make the pass quicker, one touch. Gündogan loves europe, does he not. Ederson cool as a cucumber in green (according to Mrs. Zabba's tweet)
And,
Never a penalty, the Basel player body checked against Otamendi and dived like a londoner.

Fucking hell cadds get ready for a bollocking off some posters for those correct words.

Nit picking I know mate.

It’s these very high standard that we are living up to this season.

Anything less than perfection is rubbish :P

Gundogan was great tonight, same with Kyle.

I thought Bernardo had his best game in a City shirt too.

I must say though I thought defensively we were a bit suspect defensively in moments last night and Vinny’s passing was a bit off.
Godspeed.

Chuffed and happy clapping, can't moan.

Good fixture to give minutes to Vincent, Delphinho, Merlin, Sané all coming off injury.
Kun Agüero, superb, man of the match methinks, assisted a couple, looked knackered when subbed. Bernardinho is improving, he needs to make the pass quicker, one touch. Gündogan loves europe, does he not. Ederson cool as a cucumber in green (according to Mrs. Zabba's tweet)
And,
Never a penalty, the Basel player body checked against Otamendi and dived like a londoner.
At first I thought we were lucky to not concede that (and said as much in the match thread), but on watching the replay I think you are right. It was a shoulder-to-shoulder challenge with the ball nearly right in the middle of each players path.

2-0 down against last years finalists.What not to say it wasn`t a famous result.
This is what pisses me off with so called one eyed fans,they hate their own fans for giving credit to other teams.
Need to grow a pair mate and realise that there are other great teams besides City.

Agree completely with this. Huge result for Spurs, they deserve the headlines. Thought they would crawl into a hole down 2 after ten minutes away.

Is that what everyone is talking about?

Fox Sports cut out nearly exactly at the full whistle so didn’t see what he did.

Basel player tried to chip Ederson from the halfway line when play was stopped. Ederson back-pedalled, then turned around (so he was facing his own goal) and kicked the ball away from underneath the crossbar, back over his own head high up into the air.
BT didn't show it but showed the bench all pissing themselves anybody got a clip of it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.